At HomeLife Carers we provide Home Care services to clients throughout the community. We pride ourselves on offering a quality, professional service allowing you (or your loved ones) to continue to enjoy the comforts of your own home. Our aim is to develop a platform upon which friendships and mutual trust can be built, ensuring that dignity and independence remain our key priority; whilst constantly monitoring and assessing individual care needs. Based on this philosophy, we guarantee to provide you with the best possible service, which we believe you and all of our clients deserve.
Who we can help
Whatever level of home care you require, HomeLife Carers can deliver a service tailored to your needs. Those we are able to offer care to include:
- Older people
- People with memory impairment/mental health problems
- People with learning and/or physical disabilities
- People with a life-threatening or terminal illness
- People who are ill (other than terminal illness)
- People recovering from illness or hospital treatment
If you have needs that don’t fit into these categories, or have more specialised requirements, we can assign a carer who has the right training and qualifications to deliver the necessary level of care. Please contact us to learn more.