Who do we care for?
All our carers are trained to provide the highest level of care and are qualified to deal with a wide range of needs. However, where specialised skills are required we are also able to match you up with a carer who has the correct qualifications and necessary experience to provide the right kind of care.
Our service is available to any adult, over the age of 18, who needs care in their own home. Those we are able to offer care for include:
- Older people
- Those with memory impairment/mental health problems
- Those with learning and/or physical disabilities
- Those who have a life-threatening or terminal illness
- People who are ill (other than terminal illness)
- People recovering from illness or hospital treatment
Even if your requirements don’t correspond to one of these categories please get in touch and we can discuss your specific needs.